EZPZ Happy Bowl
EZPZ products are different than anything else on the market. Each product is an all-in-one placemat + plate / bowl made from high quality silicone. What else? The mat SUCTIONS directly to the table, making it difficult for tiny hands to tip over.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8.75 x 1.5
- Portion sized at 10oz
- Great breakfast mat for cold cereal or oatmeal (warm oatmeal directly in the bowl!)
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- 2-3 mats can be stacked and carried with food
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Easy to store
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
Why do we LOVE silicone?ezpz products are made from FDA-approved 100% silicone. All products are 3rd-party quality tested & CPSIA certified.
- Silicone does not slide on table surfaces
- Silicone does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe & heat resistant
- BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?
Do ezpz mats really suction to the table?Yes! As long as the surface is flat and air can't get underneath the mat all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cant be released by pulling on the plate / bowl. So, specifically, if you have a tiled surface or wood surface with holes / divets (e.g., a farm table) the suction function will not work. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put ezpz products in the dishwasher?Yes, all of our mats are dishwasher safe. Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
Can you stack Happy Mats?
Yes, you can. The silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. Stacking Happy Bowls is more difficult due to the dimensions of the mat.